The protection and security of your privacy is a priority for Moreleads. We set out below how we use the information collected through our website. Please read carefully.
1) WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT IN MORELEADS?
Personal information collected by Moreleads is always voluntarily provided by the users of our website, for example when filling out a form or subscribing to our newsletter. The collected information may vary depending on the situation and include, among other data, the user’s name, email address, address and telephone number.
Moreleads collects anonymous information when users visit our website. This information may include, for example, the type of device, operating system and browsers used to access the website, geographic location, length of visit and number of pages visited. It is not possible to relate these elements to individual users.
2) WHAT DO WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION COLLECTED?
All information collected by Moreleads is for our exclusive use. Moreleads undertakes not to sell, exchange, rent or share to third parties without the user’s consent, unless obligated to do so by legal decision.
The collected information is internally organized in a database and can be used to:
- Improve our services and products;
- Improve customer support service;
- Send periodic information that may be of interest to users;
- Improve the contents of our website.
By connecting to our website, you allow us to place a set of information on your computer in the form of a “cookie” that allows us to automatically identify you the next time you visit our website.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files placed on users’ browsers when they visit our Website. Cookies only collect anonymous information, not allowing access to users’ computers or any personal information.
Cookies can be:
- Session cookies – They are temporary, remaining in the user’s browser until he/she leaves the Website and allow Moreleads to obtain statistical information about the behavior of users during the visit.
- Permanent cookies – They are stored in the user’s browser until they are deleted or their period expires and are used whenever the user makes a new visit to the Website, in order to recognize the user.
- Analytical cookies – These cookies collect anonymous statistical information that helps Moreleads to understand how users interact with the Website.
- Functionality Cookies – We use functionality cookies to save information provided by the user (for example, when entering data into forms), to prevent it from having to be submitted each time the user wants to perform certain actions.
- Advertising cookies –. It serves to measure the effectiveness of our advertising and help us make decisions about how to optimize it based on user preferences and behavior.
You can get more information about cookies at http://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
4) TRACKING PIXEL
Our newsletters contain a single “pixel” that allows Moreleads to know if they are opened and which links are clicked so that we can meet the interests of our subscribers. All newsletters sent by Moreleads also contain a link that allows the user to stop receiving our newsletter.
5) LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
This Website, namely the Blog, may contain links to other sites of interest. Moreleads has no way of controlling how these sites collect and process their users’ information.
6) INFORMATION SECURITY
Moreleads takes appropriate actions in the collection, storage and processing of information and takes all technical and organizational precautions deemed necessary to prevent unauthorized access to information provided by our users, including hosting on servers and encrypting communications using SSL technology.
7) CHANGES TO THE PRIVACY & COOKIES POLICY
Moreleads reserves the right to make changes to its privacy and cookies policy, so we may notify users by email in this event and recommend visiting this page.
8) CONSENT, RECTIFICATION AND OPPOSITION
9) RESPONSIBLE ENTITY
Telephone number: 212 389 118